Tuesday, July 13, 2010

oh hell. i got in a wreck.


Sooo. I have been trying to blog about my crash and since i have nothing to do most the time you would think that would be pretty easy. But it is not easy to talk about my feelings especially about this.

This is hard for me, my crash. Handling it is not easy. I dont know what to do or say or how i should feel. Sooo a lot of the time i joke about it, laugh it off. But recently my eyes were opened. I AM GOING TO BE OKAY.

I know this may sound silly but people were always saying wow god must have saved you for a reason and that scared me so bad to think there was a reason. I shouldnt think like that. God saved me i need to make the most of it!

My heavenly father has helped me sooo much through this. At first i couldn't sleep no matter how hard i tried. I learned that if i read my scriptures and say my prayers if puts me fast asleep. I think this wreck was supposed to happen. It was some sort of wake up call. Not just for me but other people too. It truely has helped me out so much in getting to know me and what i want. Who my true friends are and what i want and need in life. My bar has officially been set higher for who i want to be and who i want to meet.

I always have and always will think the world of my family the are the best! This crash has made me have such a love for them and i am so thankful for all they did for me! And all my friends too, i appreciate everything all the texts comments and especially the prayers.

It took this long for me to start being possitive, almost two months. To be happy and to stop crying at night, wondering why me? This has brought trials in my life but way more blessings. Heavenly Father wouldn't put me through this if i could not make it. Sooo here i go, I am going to make it!

7 comments:

  1. You're amazing baby girl! You really are such a great example to me of seeing the best in every situation! I love you to peices and you will never understand how happy and thankful I am for you and that you are ok:)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the exact same reaction after my accident and now with all my body problems from it I always think why me, but I've learned that it was me because I needed to be stronger and now I am. I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad you are doing better! Keep your head up

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweet little miss. I love you and I am so happy to have you with us. You are an example of strength.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an amazing and strong woman Cath! You always have been. I love you and I am so glad you are ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. It's admirable how well you've handled this situation. Jessica has been keeping Katie (and hence me) updated on your status. We've been so worried about you and hoping things would turn around soon. I'm glad you've found a way to help use this to strengthen who you are and who you want to be. Keep doing your best and things will work out as good as you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  6. steven is weird. ;) but seriously, we've been worried about you and my mom has been too. she asks me about you all the time. i'm so happy you're doing better and i hope you keep getting better and better! i love you pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete